One cannot take for granted friends like Joe and Stacy. They are alway there when we need them...whether it is for laughs, Dr. visits, desserts, painting higher than I can reach, Tuesday dinners, lending a helping hand and answers to the endless questions I have for them when it comes to computers/technology just to name a few. I would not have this job today if it wasn't for Stacy, going out on a limb and asking me if I wanted to job share with her the following year. She knew that the school I was working in was closing at the end of the year. We were both pregnant at the time. For two years we job shared babies and work. Still to this day, five years later, I learn something everytime I am with Stacy. I am continuously amazed at the knowledge that both Joe and Stacy possess, how humble they are and so gracious. Take today for instance...Stacy asked what I was doing and by the end of the conversation, she offered Joe's truck to me so I would only have to make one trip to Stanfield Elementary this afternoon after packing the lab in Athena Weston instead of two! On the way over, I thought that maybe I should alert Joe that if he thought he saw his truck on the road, it indeed was his! :) There will be a huge void in our life if the day should come that we do not live in the same town.
All that to say, THANKS Joe, for answering my questions regarding this blog!!
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Thanks Joe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love those two!
Great attitudes!
Great personalities!
Blessed to know them!
Hey - when are you going to post again??? I'm watching :)
For you, a thousand times over...always.
Post a Comment