since I have published a post to this blog.
Today:
*woke up to 34 degrees F in Meacham
*the shortest day of the year
*remembered my login to blogger
*is a quiet day at work
*chose my College Bowl Pick'em teams
*I'm blessed beyond measure
*praying for co-workers who lost their father last night
*starts a new year of blogging
*thankful for friends that have become family
*loving Pandora radio
6 comments:
HOORAY!!
I'm shouting from the rooftops!!
Love the banner and the photo for this peaceful and promising post!
LOVE you!! (LOTS)
It is soooooo good to see you back on your blog again. I have really, really missed keeping up with you and your family! Your words are always an inspiration! Merry Christmas!
HI!!!!!!! HOORAY for your return to blog world!!!
And MERRY MERRY Christmas!!!
Welcome back. Love to see your thoughts and pictures!
Welcome back! Happy new year! Here's to a great 2010!!
It is a darn good thing I know how to 'find' you in the real world... I may have perished waiting for you in Blog-land. :-) Love the pic of you two and the setting sun. Helps me remember that this cold weather will not always be here...
Post a Comment