with Lon's side of the family!
Anne, Lon, Esther, Bob
Chef Gavin and Beautiful Assistant, Mindy
The most luscious leg of lamb I have ever tasted!
Presents and more presents! Ahhh, the perfect pair of glasses to wear with the hat!
Anne, Lon, Esther, Bob
5 comments:
Okay, love the pics, but it looks like Lon is sitting on Esther's lap!!!!! poor thing!!!
hey, landon's face is thinning! he is looking more grown up
what a doll!
oh the glasses!! I LOVE the glasses!:)
Great job, Landon, bringing a smile to Grandma T.
Grandma K
Love the mirror shot!! Seriously - those bug glasses are amazing!
And... Mindy & Gavin... what a great photo of them too!!
Good job capturing life as it happens yet once again dear friend!!
That is a really special picture of Landon with Grandma Esther. She looks so great. I'm so glad you guys went over there for another Christmas!
Post a Comment