Feeling like a vagabond of sorts...
~Have an office, very rarely there
~In a different classroom every week
~With a different teacher every week
~In a different town most weeks
~Have learned to be very mobile
Today, I do not have my truck...
Lon brought me to Hermiston...
Leaving right after school with Lindsay...
On the road again...
This time to Madras...
I have no rig...
I have no keys...
I have no coffee...
I have no water...
I have no lunch...
I have my jacket...
I have my sunglasses...
I have a perler flower in my pocket...
I have my laptop...
I have wireless access...
I have my "shirt pocket" camera...
I have my card reader...
I have a locked classroom door...
I have a dry place to sit and wait...
I have sunshine...
I have wind to keep me cold...
I have an idea...
I did it...
Here it is...this post!
Yes, this is another self portrait!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Capturing Life As It Happened To Me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
This post reminds me why I love you! Sunny and cute!
Hummmmmm, on the road again. I think you forget to remember to ask permission. Smile. Oh and I didn't hang up on you.
Oh Ronda! I love this post and this picture. It shows you absolutely stranded yet you still can find humor in the situation.
Where is your lunch?
Why is the room locked?
When do you leave?
Have a great weekend dear friend! Come home safe in time for the Super Bowl.
Fun post!
I have those shoes.
Next time you are "stranded" in Hermiston, give me a call... We can go and warm up at Starbucks! :) Happy Weekend!
So, where in the heck are you going and why am I not going with you.
I will not dare try and mimic your post today. I would be bleeping out 90% of the words.
It was so bad one boss came up to my office, shut the door and asked me if I need to buy a new cell phone since I slammed mine down on the desk, and my other boss gave me a hug.
Some days are just like that.....I loved your view on the day. But not as much as I love you.
Looks like you also have a little Marie Callendar's there, too! :-) Fun picture.
I was calling...nuh-uh on the no lunch. I, too, spotted the MC Chicken Pot Pie. I could almost smell the buttery crust as I looked at the box. It is my all time favorite freezer-fast/comfort-food. Have fun in Madras. I do know that I sometimes have had to fudge a bit on my blog entry, just because it makes a way better story. My mom claims she only wore the UPS outfit once. Maybe she's right.
Oh to see "happiness" in everything like you do!!
The picture captures you perfectly... patiently waiting for the next adventure to happen!!
Love you and am so very thankful for our 2nd weekend in a row together!!
I really did not have a lunch...then Lon gave me his chicken fettuccine...it was good!
I just love your posts... your love of your family, of simple things.. of community. I may have to do this blogging thing.
Post a Comment