Monday, February 11, 2008

Daycare Christmas 2007

Finally, the last of the Christmas Parties 2007!



There were 2 more occasions of opening presents with family, but I was sick and could not make it. Memories live in our hearts and sometimes we don't need pictures...

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

the BANNER rocks! and I think Christmas is the best time of the year!! :)

Anne said...

Is Landon a Chin Strap, Little Blue, Booby, or a King penguin. You MUST read him Mr. Popper's Penguins.

Stacy B said...

The snow is amazing! Great slide show, I see you reverted to trusty old Slide! Love it.

Kirsten said...

Love the new banner! Looks like a lot of fun! Go penguin Go!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Landon in having fun. That's a lot of snow!!!
Teresa

Sara said...

Ronda,

Love the new heading pic! Way down here in Cali' we only READ about snow like that! :)

Looked like you had fabulous Christmas celebrations (that's my kind of girl! :)

We were in Co a few weeks ago, and they mentioned that you guys might come out for Meggan and Jared's wedding! Please do! It would be really fun to get a chance to hang out!

Well, here's to long stretches of good health! Take care!

~Sara

Sara said...

Oh and P.S. Your mom left a really cute message on my blog, "seeing the budding artiste in Kennedy"! She's a riot, and she's WELCOME at ANY time to paint with my daughter! In fact, we'd PAY for that opportunity! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Penquin "belly flop" is lots of fun.....what an amazing amount of snow!

Anne said...

Um...I'm starving for some 'new' Landon. Missing new posts... :-)
No pressure intended...just wanted to let you know I still checking you out!