An Old Irish Blessing May the road rise up to meet you.May the wind always be at your back.May the sun shine warm upon your face,and rains fall soft upon your fields.And until we meet again,May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Landon, I just love your cute pink hat with the flowers on it. I am so proud of your mom for finally posting some pictures. Happy Pink St Patrick's Day!
Yippie, a new post!! I've missed seeing you and your family!! I recieved a wonderful Valentine's card in the mail today...Thanks Landon!! Love the photos, love the hat, LOVE YOU!
LOVE IT! We had great hats last year and I couldn't find them this year so we did without. Isaac would be very jealous! Landon is getting so big. Thanks for checking in on me so often, it makes me feel loved.
Gotta love the spirit of St. Patrick's Day.....a bit of blarney and especially the cute little Leprechauns showing up all over the place! Great pictures of your energetic leprechaun!
It was pretty awesome to have breakfast with the little leprechaun on Sunday and then he stopped by Monday night and I stole a St. Patrick's Day Kiss. The hat, those freckles! Watch out Mama, the girls will be chasing him soon.
15 comments:
HEY! Great to see a post from you!!!! AND WHAT cute pictures!!!
Landon, I just love your cute pink hat with the flowers on it. I am so proud of your mom for finally posting some pictures.
Happy Pink St Patrick's Day!
Yippie, a new post!! I've missed seeing you and your family!!
I recieved a wonderful Valentine's card in the mail today...Thanks Landon!!
Love the photos, love the hat, LOVE YOU!
Yeah!!! Landon's smile always brightens my day. I forgot to wear green today...OOPS Glad to see Landon had enough spirit to share.
Hey Landon...where's the pot of gold...you are looking like a pretty cute little leprechaun today.
Corned Beef & Cabbage... Corned Beef & Cabbage...
I can hear you singing it to me right now Landon :)
Love you, you little leprechaun!!
Great pics! I believe that poem is part of a hymn too! I can hear the music to it in my head! Great to have stuck in my head today.
LOVE IT! We had great hats last year and I couldn't find them this year so we did without. Isaac would be very jealous! Landon is getting so big. Thanks for checking in on me so often, it makes me feel loved.
Gotta love the spirit of St. Patrick's Day.....a bit of blarney and especially the cute little Leprechauns showing up all over the place!
Great pictures of your energetic leprechaun!
Another Irish blessing....
May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead!
:-)
It was pretty awesome to have breakfast with the little leprechaun on Sunday and then he stopped by Monday night and I stole a St. Patrick's Day Kiss. The hat, those freckles! Watch out Mama, the girls will be chasing him soon.
Good to have an update from you. The girls loved his hat!
What a great picture of you two!!!
Happy rest of the week!
So good to see you back to the blogging. Have missed your posts. Love your little leprechaun!
Loved the opportunity of seeing you today!
My 6 year old has the SAME smile! Teeth missing in the exact same spots...adorable :) By far the cutest leprechaun I've ever seen!
Post a Comment