Friday, March 21, 2008

FYI - 8 More Days!


Can hardly wait to watch the boys!!!

2008 Baseball Calendar & 2008 Baseball Events

03-30-2008 2008 Opening Day-------------------------------8 Days
04-15-2008 2008 Jackie Robinson Day----------------------24 Days
07-15-2008 2008 All-Star Game in New York--------------115 Days
07-27-2008 Hall of Fame Inductions (Cooperstown, NY)----127 Days
07-31-2008 Last Trading Day Without Securing Waivers----131 Days
09-01-2008 Active Rosters Expand to Forty Players--------163 Days
09-03-2008 Roberto Clemente Day-------------------------165 Days
09-28-2008 Final Game of the 2008 Regular Season--------190 Days
12-08-2008 Winter Meetings (Las Vegas, NV)--------------261 Days


More information can be read at the Baseball Almanac

Go BRAVES, Go!!!




8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Go Braves, Go Braves, Go Braves!!

and GO MARINERS!! :)

Anne said...

You are on your own with this one. I'll follow my OSU BEAV's on TV ~ but that's about it. 'A' is for Atlanta...right? Hey, though, I do understand team loyalty! Go get yourself some peanuts...a big foam finger...a hotdog...the remote and ENJOY!

Becky said...

You are too funny! I didn't know you were such a fan. =)
hey, check out my blog, you were the big winner!!!! I will get your prize off to you soon. Email me with your address... bkj00@yahoo.com
=)

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melisa Jo said...

It's all about the Braves!!!! Hoping for a great season this year. I like the idea of kicking back with a hot dog and big diet coke to watch the first game - only thing better.... being in Atlanta with my friend Ronda!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin' this is the year for the MARINERS!!!
gotta love the ALL-AMERICAN pasttime... Baseball, Hot Dogs and Apple Pie!!

Stacy B said...

I didn't know football season was starting so soon! Didn't we just have the Super Bowl?

(jk)

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

I love learning about people through their blogs... obviously this is a passion for you :) Is Landon a big fan too?