Being in the profession that Lon and I are in, we try things out on Landon. If he can figure them out and do them, then older kids should be able to also! Here is his first movie.
He chose the pictures, dictated the sentences to me, I wrote them down, he typed them in, chose the transitions and created his own music. Woo Hoo! Go Landon!
6 comments:
Cool video. I am SURE it is better than some of the 'big kid' videos out there. I'm sure I couldn't do that without a lot of help!
Cool video. I am SURE it is better than some of the 'big kid' videos out there. I'm sure I couldn't do that without a lot of help!
Landon, You are so smart and creative. That is one reason I just love you to pieces. Maybe you can show me how to make my very own video. Love ya. Aunt Nae
Mason has watched this about 20 times... he LOVES it!! Way to go Landon - you are a professional already!! :)
Wow,I don't know how you did that! You are such a smart cookie!! Keep up the good work and maybe someday you can show me how to make a video of my own!!
hugs & kisses
Auntie Sue Ellen
Great job, Landon! Maybe you can go help your mama next week at school! Those "big kids" could learn a thing or two from you.
Post a Comment