Monday, January 28, 2008

Main Street Pendleton

A rare view. Landon said, "It looks so beautiful!"

January 27, 2008 7:11 pm

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Landon! beautiful, Indeed!

Melisa Jo said...

Love the snow, except when I can't drive to my house because there is so much of it. Smile!

Lindsay said...

What great photos!! Thanks for sharing your world :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures......nothing like the beauty of snow on a street-lit night!

Stacy B said...

Has the snow quieted those pesky birds at all? :o) (it's the first thought that came to mind)

Renee' said...

Awesome pictures!!!! You know me, I love the SNOW. IF only it could look like that for more than one day.

Becky said...

I just love looking at these pictures! I come and look everyday!

Trini said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos of downtown Pendleton! It was so beautiful at this point. Love your blog!

Brenda said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures! These remind me of Pendleton winters when I was growing up.