I love the work that I do. Some days more than others. This day was over the top!
Since Landon was out of school for the holidays, I was able to bring him to another district that had a different schedule. It was awesome!!
They had a Polar Express experience of a lifetime! One was to come in jammies, rotate through all the activity stations, have lunch and settle in to watch the movie, The Polar Express.
Thank you Mrs. C!!! You are the best!!!


6 comments:
What a cool slide show and what cool pics!!! I wanna be in THAT class!!!!
Okay, so my mouth DID water when I saw that donut!
He is going to think you have that much fun everyday at work!
I am thinking I need to cuddle on the couch with Landon and watch that movie..don't think I've seen it. I am not sure who had more fun though, mom or Landon. Ronda, you were as excited about the day as he was. HOw much fun. Lets plan a dress up day.....LOL
Wow! What a great experience for Landon, and you :o) I'm sorry the girls missed it, maybe next year.
ok... seriously... can I go back to first grade and be in her class??!!
LOVE that Landon was a part of such a great experience... FUN, FUN, FUN!! :)
... and can I just tell you how much I love that you are posting again!! (no pressure or anything)
Love to you friend ~
I LOVE the monkey slippers...
What a cool post! I found myself looking at the photos for such a long time! =) What cool ideas, and I bet fun was had by ALL.
Post a Comment