Friday, January 11, 2008

The Aprons at Work




Make a PhotoShow Full Size

Remember the Advent Adventure and what it hid behind 3 of it's doors? Well, it was time to put the aprons to use.

What: Gingerbread Cookies, Sugar Cookies and a Gingerbread House

When: Dec 20

Where: At Grammie's

Who: Oceane, Sidney, Frederique and Landon, the token boy

How: With lots of fun, laughter and a sleepover!

All went well until Sofi L. thought she should have part of the festivities and helped herself to the gingerbread house. Yep, took it right off the dining room table! That was the end of that!

3 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

so fun I had to watch it twice!

Plus, this is a slide show i was able to watch, for some reason some of them (one of Lindsay's and one of Stacy's) did not work. Seemed to get stuck loading.
This was fun!
Great pics!
Fun grammie!

Lindsay said...

How fun is this??!!
Oh to be young again!! :)

Stacy B said...

I love the aprons. I wear mine as much as possible! Thanks so much Susan! These kids had a blast making cookies with Gram!