Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A cup of Tea

Ok, I am a freak when it comes to tea.
I know I have a problem. I realize there is medication for it. I am not on it!
I cannot, I have tried and I cannot drink a cup of tea out of a thermos mug or a paper cup. Just can't. Every night, I must have a cup or 2 or 3. All is good and I can then rest for the night.

Tonight, as I was sitting on the couch with my computer, I asked Landon if he would bring me the cup of tea that was brewing. I warned him that it would be pretty hot, but he could do it.
I looked up when I heard the giggling...

"Mama, you said it would be hot. So I got a great idea! I would use these 'pot things' and it worked!"
How I love that little boy!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those "pot things" are amazing!!

What great pictures... and your sweet boy definitely has a servants heart - aren't you thankful?!

Love you Landon!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Landon, you are a HOOT!!
SOMEDAY I am going to kiss you!!!

Stacy B said...

What a great helper. Those short sleeves are making me cold! You guys and your hot bodies! Burrr!

Melisa Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melisa Jo said...

Nothing like a giggling boy with "pot things" on his hands bringing you a cup of tea. Too sweet.

Renee' said...

Oh Landon, You make me giggle. If Chelsea had brought me tea I would be taking pictures of a stream of tea on the floor from the kitchen to the living room.
When I come up will you serve me tea?

Anonymous said...

Quite the little problem solver!!!

I love the idea of drinking tea... I just haven't found "the" tea for me. Any ideas???

Michelle said...

Is that a Potter's House mug? It looks like a GREAT mug! Enjoy that tea tonight.