safe travels! enjoy yourselves:)
I seriously can't think of a better way to spend the weekend... great friends, good food, IKEA, new utensils, Great Harvest & meaningful conversations!!Thank you dear friend for another memory making experience!
We drug you along for a shopping trip and ended up in an adventure. Thanks for coming, my beloved Navigator! I wouldn't have made it over the Bridge of the Gods without your calm encouragement! Great memories!
Post a Comment
Translation for 140 languages by ALS
3 comments:
safe travels! enjoy yourselves:)
I seriously can't think of a better way to spend the weekend...
great friends, good food, IKEA, new utensils, Great Harvest & meaningful conversations!!
Thank you dear friend for another memory making experience!
We drug you along for a shopping trip and ended up in an adventure. Thanks for coming, my beloved Navigator! I wouldn't have made it over the Bridge of the Gods without your calm encouragement!
Great memories!
Post a Comment