Ahhh, sitting and enjoying a perfect cup of tea reading all about Teavana, I realized that Landon was being very quiet...he was back in his playroom making a surprise. I didn't know what to expect as his previous "jokes" earlier in the evening included snow in seat of my truck and the door to the apt so piled with stuff I could not get out...too bad I put it all away before thinking I should take a picture!
When he showed me this surprise, I asked him to tell me about it.
Me and my Mama are playing. We are throwing a ball at each other. A rainbow is over us. I said I love you and my mama said I love you too. And we kept catching the ball. And the sun said I wish I was a human too! Mama you have a Scrapbook Station shirt on. I don't have yellow so the picture (logo) has to be blue.
First I started with the sun, then the grass, then I did the people and then the clouds, then the rainbow. Bye!
First I started with the sun, then the grass, then I did the people and then the clouds, then the rainbow. Bye!
The rainbow and I love you were later additions.
I LOVE YOU TOO, Landon!
8 comments:
Love it. Just love it!!
and the narration gives it just that much more!! :)
Thanks for sharing Landon's HUGE heart with all of your faithful readers!!
You're one lukcy mama!!
Isn't it awesome we can capture these moments on "film" (what would be the new term? "digitally"?)
Anyway! Makes me think of my boys drawing me tornados and monsters on our old dry erase.....fun!
Landon, keep stealing our hearts why don't you!!!
That drawing is packed with love! I can just hear him talking with your narration. Thanks for the great start to the day.
S
Okay, now that is cute. Landon, you did a good job. I think you show great promise as an artist and book writer. Oh yea, good job on the snow on the seat of mamas truck......
what a sweet boy!
What a big heart you have Landon. Thanks for sharing this special drawing and narration with us Ronda.
That is the most precious little story to go with the picture. How blessed we are with little ones! Landon, you could be a famous artist someday, you never know!
That is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Yeah for blogging it to remember forever. Landon is full of rainbows and sunshine.
Post a Comment