Last Sunday Lon was congratulated on his New Hampshire win. News to me as I did not know he was in the running for President!! Go Lon!
We were at a wedding in the Portland area...
Thank you Beth for the inspiration!
Last Sunday Lon was congratulated on his New Hampshire win. News to me as I did not know he was in the running for President!! Go Lon!
We were at a wedding in the Portland area...
Thank you Beth for the inspiration!
Translation for 140 languages by ALS
9 comments:
THAT IS SO AWESOME! love it!!!
too funny!!!
Rhyming names & similar looks... watch out world!! :)
This is too funny! I spy the resemblance.
Very funny!
Too funny for words. I'm still laughing. I would have never made the link, but now that I'm looking at the two pictures.......hummmmm
Are you serious?!?! How funny is that?!?!
My goodness.....what a remarkable resemblence.....but several years from now for Lon. :-)
Pretty comical!
Lon is much cuter :) It's that charming smile.
Too funny!!!
Post a Comment