Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Santa Banner



Why it is still up
~I am not done posting about Christmas
~We have LOTS of snow
~Our trees are still up and fully decorated
~All the snow makes it still feel like Christmas
~I grew up in Christmas Valley
~The Christmas Spirit lives in my heart
~We have LOTS of snow
~We do not have internet on the mountain
~I like the picture
~The picture I want is on Lon's computer
~Did I mention that we have lots of snow?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So you have some snow, huh? Enjoy your weekend!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

This is such a cute post!
I am so done with Christmas, but I have been known to happily drag it out by my own perogative!
Go girl! I do think it is crazy that we save some of the best music for one month out of the year!

kirsten said...

I just put away Christmas today, the 11th of January. And that was only because we are showing the house tomorrow...