I have to admit, I was slow getting out of bed this morning...late night. On the way back from the bathroom, I happened to look out the tiny window in the back landing when I saw the snow. I woke Lon up to tell him the news and we decided to wake up Landon. I very gently started to move him and he groaned but the eyes were still shut...until I whispered that it was snowing outside. He popped up out of the warm blankets with a big smile and off I carried him to the window. He still hadn't said a word and when I pulled the blind up, he started clapping. Immediatly, he wanted to go tell daddy and then get dressed. By 6:30 am he was dressed, ouside and making a snowman!
On the way downstairs, he said, "I must tell all my cousins and Stacy and Heather and...I can't believe it is just almost Christmas".
Oh the thrill of making your very first snowman!!
When I was leaving a few minutes later, I called for him so I could tell him I was on my way to work. I was giving him a hug and he said, "Have a good day Mama. Goodbye." "I love you son." "I love you too, Mama. Merry Christmas." He was so sincere...then off to go find a sled. 
Thursday, November 9, 2006
The First Snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun and cold!
Love the snow... and love the comments from your sweet, sweet boy!
Post a Comment