Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Just a very quick post...I had to come up to the office after having an extremely trying day that will not end until I make it up the mountain...so decided to share this with you.

Enjoy this fat free pumpkin pie!!

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=YS11737049

Blessings to all this Thanksgiving Season!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving.....Thankful that you are part of our lives again through your friendship with Lindsay. Isn't it awesome how God orchestrates people to affect our lives ?!!!
You are a blessing!

Lindsay said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend!
Know that you are loved!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ronda...
I saw a link to your blog from Lindsay's, and then saw the name Landon and Thornburg on your blog and figured out it was you, what a small world! Had fun reading your blog.
~Misty Hofbauer