I did not think that I would ever say that I was a finisher of any kind of a walk/race until May 6, 2007. Stacy has been a finisher 3 times. Over time, she has encouraged me that I too could be a "Bloomie". Well, for Christmas, Stacy signed us up. Yikes! I better start walking! The closer it came, the more walking I did...until I had surgery on April 3rd. Not another step till May 6, Spokane, WA, lined up for Bloomsday!
There were so, so, so many people that it was hard to wrap my mind around what my eyes were seeing! In the midst of all those thousands and thousands of people, when we looked at our time online, there was only one Buglione, one Schreier, one DeMarsh and 2 Thornburgs registered. We are a unique entity unto ourselves. I think that was the most amazing part for me!
Stacy did a fabulous job with the pictures. Here is the link for your viewing pleasure!
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Bloomsday 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment