Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Flower pots

I don't know if I have ever said this before or not, but I LOVE to craft with my son. The older he gets, the bigger the projects can be. Recently I was in a 5th grade classroom and they were making a COOL project for each of their moms! Landon being 5, I thought that for sure he can do it too!





We did have fun, it took longer than I anticipated, I now can say we've worked with grout, finding all the supplies in Pendleton was somewhat of a challenge, Landon is happy with his finished project and that is what counts!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

those are darling... so glad you found some time to do them!!

Stacy B said...

I love my purple flower in it's beautiful pot. It is so great that you take the time to do these things with him. You are one of a kind!

sueellieslife said...

will you show me how to make those? they are fabulous!!! i think bobbie would love to do something like that!
i guess you'd have to show me how to plant a "real flower" and how to take care of it too...never done that before!

Melisa Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melisa Jo said...

I love, love, love being one of the recipients of Landon's creativity. His flower gives me a smile everyday as I head off to work. Thanks for sharing. Aunt Lis