Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lon's head injury

It is never a good moment when Landon comes running in the dining room, finds my ear and whispers that he needs a roll of paper towels because Daddy's head is all bloody!
Once I knew that Lon was talking, I knew I did not need to be anxious. After all was cleaned up, we were talking about Lon not wearing a cap, again, bringing protection from the sun and other things.

Peels of laughter erupted when Landon said, "That is why you must wear a lot of hair, Daddy!"


Modeling the paper towel while Landon shows me what happened.

The bleeder.

And here I am all worried about Landon...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm sure he's loving that you posted this... :)

Stacy B said...

He needs a hat! :) Too funny.

Melisa Jo said...

Well if I remember correctly I think Landon pointed out why Lon might want to consider more hair - it's all about safety.