One does not know what Landon has in mind when he asks if he can craft.
This day, he wanted red, orange and yellow paper, crayons, scissors, foam tape, a paper plate and stretchy string. A couple hours later, this was his finished creation...a lion's mask he saw in a kids magazine 2 weeks earlier!

A scary lion!

Complete with outfit

Scaring Aunt Nae Nae!
I dream of having a room dedicated to crafting...where Landon can let his creativity flow whenever it strikes! To have a room with all kinds of paint, paintbrushes, paper, crayons, markers, adhesive, scissors, etc etc...all things crafty.
Until then, we make do.
This day, he wanted red, orange and yellow paper, crayons, scissors, foam tape, a paper plate and stretchy string. A couple hours later, this was his finished creation...a lion's mask he saw in a kids magazine 2 weeks earlier!
A scary lion!
Complete with outfit
Scaring Aunt Nae Nae!
I dream of having a room dedicated to crafting...where Landon can let his creativity flow whenever it strikes! To have a room with all kinds of paint, paintbrushes, paper, crayons, markers, adhesive, scissors, etc etc...all things crafty.
Until then, we make do.
2 comments:
He's scary alright with that grin from ear to ear under the mask. I got to see the mask when finished, he did an excellent job. MJ
Great mask, Landon! I can't wait to help set up your craft room, learn from you, and then set up my own. Someday.
Post a Comment