Last year when I was watching Kyndra and Avery, out came the Polly Pockets. (Yes, Landon enjoys playing with them also. ) Several minutes later, I had decided that when I am over, the Polly Pockets stay put away! Tiny dolls and accessories are not for me! Did I say tiny?? Once again, I was so thankful that I have a boy and not having to deal with all the dolls and tiny dolls...
Then Lon brought this home...a finger skateboard. Complete with extra screws, wheels, nuts and a tool to be the mechanic.
First thing, Landon wanted to change the wheels...I looked at the parts and immediately got a white washcloth for him to lay everything out so not to lose them. Shaking my head I had to get the camera. (I laid a penny down to give you a better perspective of how tiny these parts really are!)
Crazy if you ask me.
Is this what I get for having the Polly Pockets stay put away?
Landon now has 3 different sizes of finger skateboards!
Did I say tiny??
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
The Boys Version of Polly Pockets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH my, oh my, oh my!!
How fun are those?!
I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to do it :)
Have fun Landon!
Little tiny pieces. I got sucked into playing Poly Pockets with Saige once. Did I mention it only happened once....
Wow! Those are seriously small pieces... Judah would like those, I think.
Those are so cute! Dylan would love those!
Yep! I'd say this is your pay-back for never having to have Polly Pockets in your house.
Hey Ronda,
We are sitting around scrapbooking and thinking of you so we decided to check your blog and see how everyone is doing. We can't believe Landon is in kinder. He is still a doll! We miss you and hope we can get together sometime to scraopbook, or even just for a Saturday lunch.
Take care.
Karen and Kim in Walla Walla
Natalie was just given some other tiny doll things like that. I don't think they will last long around here.
Post a Comment