Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Imagination...

Best Friends
Working together
Laughing
Making up stories
Sharing
Taking turns
Helping each other
Do not know life without each other
both 5 years old
both in kindergarten
both love school
both love their teachers
both love spending time with each other

Landon and Kyndra

One of my most favorite things to watch is the imagination of these 2 kids.
After building the shelves, they asked if they could play in them...
it was their airplane...
they went all over the world in that plane!

Here's to more adventures in the years to come!

8 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I just love this post! Too cute! I see the carpet hasn't changed! ha ha! Will that be coming back in style? hmmmm...

Lindsay said...

Oh the places you two will go...

Don't let anything stop you or get in the way - just let go and SOAR!!

Stacy B said...

They are quiet a pair, they balance each other. I love how you always let them explore their imagination.

Melisa Jo said...

Great imaginations at work! Great post Ronda. Love how you captured the two of them working together as a team.

Becky said...

That is VERY cute!

A.S.K.-P. said...

TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Nothing like a great friend!

Crystal said...

Watching little kids like that sure can warm the heart, can't it. I want a ride in their air plane!