In a sweet, precious little voice, this is what God heard last night, “Dear Jesus, please be with my daddy. Help him to feel better. Help him to get home safe and take off that yucky shirt! In Jesus name, Amen.”
“And Mama, I will need to sleep on Daddy’s side of the bed because he is not here.”
This morning, Landon told me that I could just drop him off at the hospital and he could take care of Daddy and I could do some laundry so he can have “soft pants”. The child does not like to wear jeans or anything that has a solid waistband. Since he was old enough to show me, he would always pick out sweats. Stacy to the rescue…she is doing his laundry today!
Thank you to all who have sent flowers, cards, coffee, emails, phone calls, voice mails, visits, thoughts and prayers. Sharing with you some of the flowers and cards that have been sent.
While Lon was lounging in the chair…
Landon was putting the bed to good use…
It is almost 4:30 in the afternoon and Lon is still thinking that he wants to go to Orlando. I am still saying no. He said he will ask Dr. Townsley and if he says it is ok, he will go. I still say NO! Landon was making the bed go up and down and Lon told him to stop because it was making him sick…and he thinks he wants to go to Orlando. I think I am getting a headache…
5 comments:
Thank you for sharing your blog with me. It is about 5:30 am on this MOnday morning and I have just read quite a bit! I enjoyed our visit yesterday. I will keep Lon and you and Landon in my thoughts! I am off to California for a few weeks to build "a shed" for our cousin Sonny..Just get that guy well. And...NO to Orlando! :-) Donna M.
Good morning. Mary and I send you greetings this Monday morning... we are both wearing our soft pants today Landon. I think you need to bring your 'Cars' movie sometime soon so we can watch it again.
Hi Lon. We are praying for you as is our entire youth group. It was such a blessing to have you over a couple of weeks ago... we will be coming through in March so we plan on stopping in then. So... I hear Landon's somersaults make you dizzy... and flying on a plane to Orlando seems a good thing? Hmmm... my wife sides with your wife.
Hi Ronda. This is Mary. I was wondering if you have had any quality "hooking" time in the hospital? If so, blog a picture or two. Tell me again what colors you are using. I think Landon's are black and red with a little blue. Is that right? Thank you for the phone message. I love it when you call.
Take care. We love you all and look forward to seeing you soon.
Love, Don and Mary
Hello My Dear Ronda. I just finished reading all of your posts about Lon's stroke & stay in the hospital and wanted to send you, Lon & Landon all of my thoughts, love & prayers.
As for Lon going to Orlando...Lon, ARE YOU CRAZY?! The ONLY way you will be going to Orlando is if Ronda is surgicaly attatched to your side! Along with a Dr.! My 2 cents (you KNOW I HAVE to put those in Ronda).
Oh, gotta say that I LOVE the photo of Landon at the top of the page! It's SOO CUTE! Speaking of pics...Lon looks absolutely thrilled that you are taking poics of him in this pic posted here, NOT! LOL
Well, I will stop babbling and let you go. You guys take care & know that Jas & I are thinking about you.
Love,
Amy
P.S. Don't get upset about my horrid typing/spelling errors piss picky! I CANNOT believe with all that's going on you are being picky about spelling errors in one of your posts Ronda! ONLY YOU! LOL Love You My Friend!
Prayers for you, Lon and Landon! Thank you for keeping us updated on Lon's progress! Love the pictures of Landon on the bed! BTW - I'm wearing my soft pants today too. LOL
God doesn't give us what we can't handle!
Hugs,
Suzie Reitz
Ronda,
Thanks to your mom, I was able to read your blog. We are praying for you guys - how hard this must be. Take care. We love you!
Kristin
Post a Comment