Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thursday, January 18 - Landon

Today is a new day...

Just wanted to let you know what happened this morning.

We were getting ready to go see Lon and Landon came to me with blood pouring out his mouth...he had broken the entire tooth off at the gum line...it was still in the silver crown hanging on by a "thread". A friend drove us to the Tri-Cities for emergency surgery. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Sue Ellen! I have just returned to change clothes as we are both a mess.

After changing clothes, we are going to go and see Lon. I did talk to him this afternoon when we were leaving the dentist, and he said that he was not doing well. His eyes were still jumpy when the Dr came to see him. The therapist got him up to walk the hall, he ate a bit of lunch and was feeling woozy again. He did not want to talk...

I didn't know that I could withstand so much...God's grace is good.
Ronda

1 comment:

SAHM said...

Hey! I just saw your link on "Iced Tea Forever"....I didn't know you had a blog! I do too. :) Hope to see you guys soon, and catch up when your life is a little more routine again. Hope everyone is doing well! I figured it out when I saw Tri-Cities, and of course, "Ronda". :)
-Dawn (& Kevin)