Yesterday was spent trying to get things back to "normal". What is normal? We are still finding that out. I got up and went off to Irrigon while Lon and Landon were still in bed...just like last Wednesday. As I was driving out there, the sun was coming up and I was praying that I would not get another phone call...and repeat last week! In fact, Monday night, I looked at Lon and said, "Let's pretend that today is the Monday we moved down off the mountain and start all over!" There were still all the canned goods in boxes, clothes in the basket needing to be put away, our Christmas cards and letters needing to be mailed, pretty much exactly how it was last Monday.
Lon set up his physical/occupational therapy, had coffee with a friend, took care of some banking, went to the office to let everyone know he was ok and wore himself out! He spent the afternoon on the couch watching movies...resting like he is supposed to.
Landon went to Heather's to play with his friends till Stacy came to get him and Kyndra for violin lessons. I had emailed his teacher Monday to let her know that we did not practice all week. I was very proud of him at how well he did at lessons. Then we went back to Heather's for dinner before he went to swim lessons with Kyndra, McKenzie and Sidney. This is new for him and he quite enjoys it! The PSA high school members are the ones in the water with the kiddos. They think their teacher is pretty cool!
Living by a creek, it is important to me that Landon is comfortable with water and knows how to swim! Tuesdays are Landon's activity day and he sleeps very well by the time we get home!
3 comments:
Someone has said that NORMAL is the setting on the dryer.
Mom
Love the swimming pictures!
Enjoy learning what "normal" is.. I know you'll make the most of the changes that come!
Ronda...UDATE NEEDED! HEHE.
GB Hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment