Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of First Grade

Rise and shine!
Today is the first day of first grade!
You jumped out of bed the first time you were asked to get up.
Your clothes were laid out the night before.
In record time, you were dressed and downstairs for breakfast!
A great day starts with a healthy breakfast!
Because you were so fast, you were able to enjoy a few cartoons while eating.
Here you are signing papers for school...permission slips, field trips, read the handbook, etc etc.
What a beautiful day to start first grade.
Mr. Archer, the principal and Mr. May, your teacher
You found where to hang your backpack and while I was taking pictures...
you headed to the playground! You didn't even tell me good bye!
Soooo...I took my camera and went to find you!
My heart smiled when I heard your name called...
I followed the sound and this is what I saw!
Friends from last year excited to see you again!
It's going to be a good year Landon!

May you never lose your love for learning.
Make the most of everyday.
Be the best friend that you know how to be.
Respect your teachers.
Love life!

PS - I only got 2 kisses that morning. At least I got them! I take any I can get!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like a great start. He's a pro.

Lindsay said...

Are you really in 1st grade ... it just can't be! But wow - I know you're learing and loving life all along the way Landon!!