Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Landon's office

Finally, Landon has a space to call his own.
His very own "Office Space".

Where is the best space to create?
On the back landing under the stairs.


Here he can get away to create to his hearts content.


Some supplies...


No one is allowed in his office...
Being his Mama, I got special clearance to take a few photos.


This is a birthday card for a Lightning McQueen party.
Many beautiful cards have been created in this space. One day, I hope to be recipient of his special cards...it will be treasured forever!
Landon, I love your creative mind. I love that I can say to you, "Landon we need a card for..." and can hardly wait to see what you will make!


6 comments:

Kristie said...

I LOVE this!! And I totally knew that was Mater, Lightning and Sally!!:) Nice work Landon!!

Anonymous said...

Once again, I say, What a kid! Love it.

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

I was totally recognizing the characters too! He is a special guy. His office is totally cool. I bet IKEA would make some great furniture for his little space :)

Anne said...

I'm so NOT familiar w/Cars...I only know the girlie Disney shows. He is quite the little artist. I hope he never outgrows that!

Lindsay said...

I want an office like that!! :)

Stacey said...

Neat! I wish I could find a space like that at our house for my creative one!!