Thursday, September 4, 2008

Playing in the Dirt

That's What Little Boys Are Made Of
(Revised)

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails,
That's what boys are made of.
With dirt on his nose,
and scrapes on his knees,
the throwing of rocks,
and the climbing of trees,
with pockets of frogs,
and jars full of bugs
makes a sweet little boy
full of kisses and hugs!
Author: Revised By Trina Nemecek





















7 comments:

Anne said...

Wonderful series of pics. I'm glad I didn't have to see his toes. Love those Crocs...except when it is time to clean toes.

Lindsay said...

Now that is what I call peaceful. Something about it just SHOUTS but whispers JOY at the same time!!

Beautiful boy.

Stacey said...

Cool pictures! Love the poem revision! So true and so memorable!! Sweet boy of yours!!!

Kristie said...

this is very familiar:) Love the love that little boys have for dirt...except for when it's on my carpet...LOL

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I LOVED the dirt as a child, loved the feel of it, the smell of it, and loved it even better muddy!

Anonymous said...

Love your pics and the poem. What a boy!

Michelle said...

So glad to see you blogging again! :) It's crazy that you are posting pictures of Landons bare ankles outside in December! :) Hope you are feeling better.