Here's to dingle balls hanging from the ceiling!!!
It looks AWESOME!!LOVE IT!! I almost feel like I'm there... with the skiing photos and now this :)
How fun is that???
It looks GREAT! You have done an amazing job keeping that old place up and beautiful!!!
Oooooo! Gotta copy that! but I have really high ceilings...hmmm...Daniel is gonna love this! ha!
Looks very festive! I also like the big star on the wall. I'd like one, but where would I put it?Teresa
I have had my my eye on those really big ornaments. You have found the most perfect use for them.
It looks wonderful!! What a wonderful Christmas feeling!! I hope you have a very joyous season!!
Very cool decorations!! Your house is beautiful!! Loved the pics of skiing with Landon too! Happy Holidays!
Nice, Ronda, really nice. They match perfectly with your new paint. I can't wait to see it in person. New Years???
Magical! I love it. I hope you made it safely back to your family the other night & that Lon liked his place mat.Have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Love the entire decor and love the whimsical effect of the balls hanging from the ceiling too.Aunt Becky
Post a Comment
Translation for 140 languages by ALS
11 comments:
It looks AWESOME!!
LOVE IT!! I almost feel like I'm there... with the skiing photos and now this :)
How fun is that???
It looks GREAT! You have done an amazing job keeping that old place up and beautiful!!!
Oooooo! Gotta copy that! but I have really high ceilings...hmmm...Daniel is gonna love this! ha!
Looks very festive! I also like the big star on the wall. I'd like one, but where would I put it?
Teresa
I have had my my eye on those really big ornaments. You have found the most perfect use for them.
It looks wonderful!! What a wonderful Christmas feeling!! I hope you have a very joyous season!!
Very cool decorations!! Your house is beautiful!! Loved the pics of skiing with Landon too!
Happy Holidays!
Nice, Ronda, really nice. They match perfectly with your new paint. I can't wait to see it in person. New Years???
Magical! I love it. I hope you made it safely back to your family the other night & that Lon liked his place mat.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Love the entire decor and love the whimsical effect of the balls hanging from the ceiling too.
Aunt Becky
Post a Comment