That's the BESTEST idea for my kids. I'm going to set out a container tonight and have snow cones tomorrow! Have a Merry Christmas, and LOVE your new haircut!
Yummy.....tell Landon I can't wait to get up there to play in the snow with him, and have a snack when we are done. Tell him to watch out, I am sure my aim is improving when throwing snowballs. Love ya.
They are yummy. I don't think I'd usually feel safe grabbing a bucket of snow...but it is certainly deep enough I am not worried about it being contaminated. Thanks for the great idea!!!
12 comments:
That's the BESTEST idea for my kids. I'm going to set out a container tonight and have snow cones tomorrow! Have a Merry Christmas, and LOVE your new haircut!
If my kids saw this post... we would probably be in the car headed your way! You have some fun stuff up there on the mountain!
Great idea!!! I hope the town isn't sold out of syrup like they are sleds and peppermint mocha creamer for coffee.
I wish I was brave enough to think I could get up to visit you.
I am going to make these TODAY!!!! Yum.
I'm glad he didn't pick the yellow flavored snow!
How fun!!
Yummy.....tell Landon I can't wait to get up there to play in the snow with him, and have a snack when we are done. Tell him to watch out, I am sure my aim is improving when throwing snowballs. Love ya.
They are yummy. I don't think I'd usually feel safe grabbing a bucket of snow...but it is certainly deep enough I am not worried about it being contaminated. Thanks for the great idea!!!
We'll be there on the 31st ... and I know the snow will be too ... hopefuly he doesn't run out of syrup. :)
The girls will love these. Too bad we aren't coming home until the snow melts :o)
so ... what is that delicious dessert on your banner right now??
sounds yummy!
Post a Comment