Saturday, January 3, 2009

Landon is a "good" sick little boy

I am dying with laughter inside!
I got the camera to take a picture of pathetic little Landon...he said to me, "Mama, I have a stuffy nose and I can't handle a picture right now" and puts his head under the blanket...I asked if I could take just one...please???

"Mama, can I watch a movie?"
"What do you want to watch?" Cartoons were on for 1/2 an hour and that was enough for me...
"I would like to watch whatever you would like to watch, Mama".
How can he be so thoughtful while running a temp of 101 degrees?
He is cuddled up in the recliner with his CARS blanket, a pillow, tissues, a trash can, water bottle and Tylenol.

Movies for the day included, CARS, Snow Buddies, Nim's Island, Pooh's Corner (upstairs in my bed, in which he fell asleep and took a 2.5 hour nap!)

"Mama, I like the soft tissues, not the hard ones. They hurt my nose."

No comments: