Sunday, January 11, 2009

Plans change

You ever have a day where you think you have it planned out that it will go a certain way, get your to-do list accomplished, eat at normal times...etc etc etc?


Well...that was my day..
Heather and part of her family stopped by for a couple hours. So good to meet her newest baby and just catch up! We went outside to say goodbye...and that is when plans changed.

Landon locked us out of the apt...at least I had put mascara on when I got out of the shower! (Many, many years ago, my brothers told me NEVER to leave the house without mascara. They saw a photo of me and decided right then and there that I needed it. To this day I don't. Now, if you happen to come to my home...that's another story. I do not always wear mascara at home. Just warnin' ya.)

No keys
No phone
No shoes
I'm in shorts
Lon's "quick" trip to Meacham
What to do...

Thankful for friends who welcome you with open arms at anytime of the day or night in any situation!
Thank you Renee!!!
~for rearranging your day to accommodate us
~for letting Landon wear your socks
~painting ornaments with Landon and Chelsea
~taking us to Mazatlan for dinner

Oh the memories!!!

No comments: