Today I had my 6 month cleaning at the dentist. I have never minded the cleanings. They don't take very long. I have been blessed with very little plaque build up. I enjoy visiting with Tiffany. If truth be told, we spend more time catching up than cleaning. Tiffany is quick, puts you at ease, efficient, gentle, smiles, no nonsense, get the job done, knowledgeable about so many things, truly cares about me, laughs with me and sometimes at me, but I'm ok with that, brings life to the room, displays her kids artwork in her "office", etc etc. I look forward to getting my teeth cleaned because it was my time to be with Tiffany.
Today...it was different. Tiffany was not there. She has chosen to stay at home to be with her lovely children. I applaud her, respect her, admire her for her decision...but it was NOT the same without her!!! Today, Lacey was there. NOT the same!!! She invaded my personal space. I know it is not her fault but she invaded my personal space! It made me appreciate Tiffany all the more. Tiffany, thank you for your work, your laughter, your advise and just being you. You will be missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment