Sunday, December 14, 2008

24 hours

What a difference 24 hours can make!

Saturday, 12/13/08, out the laundry room window


Sunday, 12/14/08, out the same window. Still snowing, just tiny, tiny flakes right now.

Last Sunday afternoon, 12/07/08, Landon wanted to put out the yard decorations even tho there wasn't any snow. Excitement was running high in hopes of snow. Little did we know, while enjoying dinner with friends, it started snowing!

After dinner delight!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!

Kristie said...

I love the snow! So beautiful! If I could only stay inside for the rest of the winter I would love it even more!;)

Lindsay said...

GREAT photos!! :)

Happy Sunday & love sent your way!!

Anne said...

I was thinking about you and the snow today. Be careful when you slide to town tomorrow.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

you make snow seems so magical! Iowa snow is just not magical! *smile*

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Now if you're going to have snow, it may as well be worth it. I'm sure my kids would love to be there right now.

Shelly