Saturday, December 20, 2008

Everyone needs a MaKenzie

The weather outside is frightful...
MaKenzie is so delightful...
A girl needs a little pampering every once in awhile.
Especially with a foot of snow and minus temperatures.
How great it is to walk into MaKenzie's salon and say, "Do whatever you want!"
She always comes through in fine fashion.
This is her latest creation with my hair.
THANK YOU MaKenzie!!!!





Now...if I can only get it as straight as Makenzie does...
Photos, by Landon

11 comments:

Vicki Z said...

I LOVE it Ronda! And I think your photographer did a great job. I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

now, I was just thinking yesterday, I need a Ronda.... here... you don't know what a special person you are. There are times I literally think, " what would Ronda say, or what would Ronda do...." and I bet I am not the only one who does this. *smile*
missing you!

0xx0

Anonymous said...

Aren't you just adorable! Enjoy your holidays!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you just adorable! Enjoy your holidays!

sueellieslife said...

you look fab-u-lishous!!!!
love ya!!!

Stacey said...

Looks great on you!! I need a MaKenzie!!

Unknown said...

I Love It! McKenzie did a GREAT job! I get to go see her next week
Hugs!

Unknown said...

I Love It! McKenzie did a GREAT job! I get to go see her next week
Hugs!

Unknown said...

Okay..so I liked it so much I had to tell you twice!

Becky said...

I love it! You look awesome!

Leslie said...

Cute hair!!! Isn't it great to have someone you can trust to do it!