Christmas Program 2008
Sherwood Elementary School
December 17, 2008
Grade 1 sang their little hearts out!
Winter Magic, Reindeer are Tapping and Up on the Housetop
Once again, pictures are hard to take, several rows back, at a program, in the gym, so I had to take a few pictures at home that night.
My baby, all grown up into a first grader!
Whew! It's a rough life when Mama wants to take pictures...
4 comments:
Love this kid!!!
Landon, You are the silliest boy I know. Somehow, when I wasn't looking you grew up, and these pictures make you look about 12. I am on my way to put bricks on your head so you won't grow so fast. You look so much like your mamma in these pictures. I love ya punkin.
Your silliest Aunt Nae
So Handsome! Isn't kinda hard to see your little one growing up so fast?? It is for me. Happy and Sad all mixed together!!
That last picture just has me giggling :)
Love the tie too :)
Post a Comment