1. My spices are in alphabetical order.
2. I have to chew a piece of Trident sugar free gum every time I drive up and
down Cabbage Hill. (I buy it in bulk at Cash N Carry)
3. A double tall, 2%, English Toffee Mocha, decaf, extra hot, no whip cream or chocolate sprinkles please, does NOT taste right if sipped through two straws that are NOT the same color.
4. I paint my toe nails so I cannot see the white grow out.
5. Every time I head in the Boise area, I wonder what is in that round building that looks like a ball. (It is connected to some kind of a processing plant, I think.)
6. I think Bunco is one of the dumbest games ever played...and yet I go with Stacy when she needs me…I love her.
7. I love pasta!
8. If I could go to bed by 6:00pm every night, I would.
9. When sipping a nice hot beverage from a paper cup, I enjoy the seam of the cup to be in the back, the java jacket seam to be lined up with the seam of the cup, the “back” of the lid to be lined up with the cup and jacket AND two small straws of the same color…preferably black…both the lid and the straws.
10. My favorite movie is Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet.
11. I enjoyed Montrose, CO when helping with my brother’s wedding…so much that I told Lon that I could move there and be very happy.
12. I am so uncoordinated that even my eyes do not work together! That is why I will never be able to see the picture in those 3D posters that you have to stare at so long.
13. If I had a closet, my clothes would hang from lightest to darkest, short sleeves to long sleeves.
14. It really bothers me to watch people cut onions the slow/wrong way.
15. I do NOT like Celtic music…I can only handle the “leprechauns” singing a little bit before I have to leave the room or they have to stop!
16. At age 13, I could out milk my dad and make way more foam in the bucket than he.
17. I was dumbfounded one morning when Sally, my favorite milk cow, drank her milk right out of the bucket I just milked from her…guess it wasn’t pasteurized enough and had to go through a second time. Hehe
18. I love the Atlanta Braves Baseball Team.
19. I have an Edmonton Oilers Hockey flag that goes in my car window. Thanks Uncle Lawrence!
20. My favorite way to start the day is when I can go out to the hot tub with a hot beverage, bagel and a book with no time schedule.
21. Last year I “planted” fake flowers and the deer never ate any of them off the porch…they tried, decided they were not so tasty.
22. I once had spaghetti 14 meals in a row and loved every one of them!
23. I managed a 24 hour Taco Bell with 40+ employees for over a year and still love their food.
24. I do not like the color pink.
25. To this day, I cannot eat pea pods in Chinese food.
26. It really bothers me when I find 4 jars of Blue Cheese Dressing in the fridge and 3 of them have less than a tablespoon left.
27. Over 2 ½ years of my life has been on crutches.
28. I have not been on crutches yet since moving to Meacham in 1995.
29. I am an adhesive junkie!
30. If I happen to run over a garden snake with the lawnmower and the bag is attached, it will stay there until Lon can empty the contents elsewhere.
31. I am a very messy crafter.
32. I was given an Ipod shuffle at a conference and it sat in the original packing for almost 8 months…it has been used once.
33. I get school supplies every September just because.
34. Love post it notes, highlighters, the smell of new crayons, etc.
35. Lon and I went for a walk on the coast and had to hold up our shorts because our pockets were so full of rocks…we still have them 11 years later.
36. If I stayed in Christmas Valley, I would have opened a pie and coffee shop.
37. My favorite coffee beans are from the Pendleton Coffee Bean, decaf, Sunrise Blend.
38. We had a party line telephone growing up.
39. I have flannel sheets on our bed year round.
40. When I was 16, the neighbor lady told me to rub Vaseline in the ends of my hair to keep them from splitting…so I did it all over.
41. I am allergic to Dawn dish soap…found that out when trying to get all the Vaseline out of my hair.
42. I do not like cats.
43. I made my own wedding dress.
44. I would rather pluck hair one by one off my inner thighs than have to watch a cartoon.
45. I am learning to play the violin along with Landon.
46. My favorite football team is the Seattle Seahawks.
47. Before I die, I want to go to London and see Queen Elizabeth II.
48. I still have all the silver dollars and 50 cent pieces from my milk route I had when I was 13 – 18 years old.
49. I was the shop manager for a hot tub cover manufacturer.
50. I admire Ali Edwards and her quest to let other know that “it is ok” when creating art. Thank you Ali!
51. I do not like to be sprayed with water.
52. When using the microwave, I will cook things for 1:23 or 3:69 or 2:36 or 4:56 etc.
53. I fill my gas tank when it gets half full.
54. If all my freckles grew together, I would have a tan!
55. I once skinned a rattlesnake for my brother and the dog ate it after we painstakingly stretched and pinned it to a board…never wasted my time doing that again.
56. I spent 2 months in Papua New Guinea in 1988 and still get malaria every year.
57. I am allergic to Quinine.
58. I won first prize in the adult division at the Jefferson County Fair for apple pie when I was 10 years old.
59. I remember learning to walk pushing a Rainbow vacuum cleaner.
60. I have a scar on my leg from a barbed wire fence when I was being chased by Danny Roth…good times.
61. My brother and I once broke a spoon while playing the game, “Spoons” in high school.
62. I once put 2 sheep eyes in the freezer. It scared my mom every time she opened the door even though she knew they were there.
63. I have had one speeding ticket.
64. I like to learn new crafts.
65. My feet go to sleep when I ride a bike.
66. I want to go see an Atlanta Braves game at Turner Field before I die.
67. The best hamburger I ever had was in Australia…I need to go back someday.
68. Marriage and a family were not in my plans for my life…sure am glad that changed!
69. I love to watch the Amazing Race and Survivor.
70. If I had only one channel on TV, it would be ESPN.
71. I love baking more than I do cooking.
72. My first pedicure was with Melisa when we were spoiled by Chatterbox Inc. last April.
73. I LOVE to make lattes with lots of foam.
74. I love to come up with new combinations for lattes.
75. I very rarely follow a recipe when cooking…I use it as a guideline only.
76. I have music on 24/7.
77. I am a kitchen utensil junkie…I love having the proper whisk for a job.
78. I like to have at least 3 shampoos to choose from every morning.
79. The Lion King is my favorite Broadway show that I have seen so far.
80. The best party I have been to is Sue Ellen’s annual birthday party bash!
81. I only eat the orange and purple colored smarties.
82. If I am eating M&M’s, I will eat one color at a time.
83. I sleep best when I have lots of blankets on me in a cool room.
84. If I ever built a house, it would have a washer, dryer and ironing board in my closet. If it was a 2 story house, a set on each floor.
85. The best part of the day is when Landon comes up to me all on his own and says, “I love you Mama” along with a hug and 3 kisses…one on the lips and each cheek.
86. As a young girl, my dad taught me to be the family butcher.
87. I have 4 different sizes of crock pots and use every one of them.
88. I was part of a documentary for the Pendleton Underground Tours filmed by the History Channel called, “Secret Passages”.
89. My brother and I made an obstacle course in the barn when milking cows that included flipping over the corral fence and jumping out of the second story window.
90. I love Reba.
91. I have never seen the movie, “Grease” until Saturday, March 14, 2007 .
92. Everything I know about computers I learned from Stacy.
93. To keep boredom at bay when driving, I find myself counting the dotted line in the middle of the road. (Each one is approximately 10 feet long.)
94. I break out in hives if I have to go down the toy aisle in a store.
95. I love Mexican food, especially my favorite chicken dish… (I just can’t spell it)
96. I will not order tea to go from a coffee shop as I cannot drink tea from a paper cup. It does not taste right. Ick!
97. I can never have too many pillows or blankets.
98. I would rather sleep than drive when a trip is longer than 30 minutes.
99. A spider web amazes me but does not stop me from squishing a spider when I see it.
100. I have no desire to live to be 100 years old.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
100 Random Things About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love this post! My feet fall asleep when riding a bike also! You have had such a full, interesting, life...still do. I love you, friend!
Laughing at #40 & #41...
Love your list!
Love that you FINALLY posted.
Love you!
So so fun... it was great to learn some "silly" stuff about you! And... I must say... you are a GREAT cook. I still remember that Thai meal you made after Jason did your countertops.... AGES ago! :-)
Are we related?
This is soooo cool that I thought I'd give it a go...when I got to around 50 (which took awhile) my connection was NO longer there and I lost it all.
So, I will just admire yours!!!
You rock!
LOL
Only you Ronda!
LOVED reading your list!
Love Ya,
Amy
#93- I heard it told that a cousin of mine (second cousin to your dad) once counted all the dotted lines in the road all the way to the coast (and she lived in Albany at the time, I believe).
I love your blog!
Ellen
Post a Comment