After a nice, brisk walk down by the river with my two boys, I was resting on the bed when I had a great idea!
"Landon, would you rub my feet please?"
"Sure, Mama" he said while pulling up a stool to sit on. After a few seconds of work, he exclaimed, "Mama, why do you have plastic on your feet?" "Well son, my feet are dry and I have a lot of work to do on them." "Well, just pour water on them then. Is that why you take a shower every day?"
I love the way his mind works...you never know what conclusions he will draw next!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Plastic Feet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait for the day when Mason rubs my feet. You are one lucky mama!
Mason rubs Ian's back now... probably from watching me do it over, and over, and over! Someday he'll realize that I'm the one who deserves it :)
Post a Comment