Landon,
Today celebrates you and me.
You have made me a mother.
Who knew my heart would hold so much love for you?
Who knew my heart would hurt so much for you?
Who knew my heart would melt in an instant because of you?
Who knew my heart would burst with so much pride for you?
Who knew my heart would be stretched by you?
I didn't.
I love you more than any words can describe.
Thank you for being you.
I love you Landon!!
~Mama
12 comments:
The most important person knew and that is why you were blessed with this amazing little boy.
Happy Mothers Day!!!
awesome awesome pic! I did not even think to get one today with my boys!
too crazy a day! whew!
You are a wonderful Mother!
Hope your day was filled with lots of love and laughter!
Big tears! Happy Mothers Day you two. Thank you for being who you are. I love you!
What a great photo! Hope your special day was as fantastic as your post was.
happy mother's day!!:)
This makes me smile! You are such a beautiful mom!
Picture and words...Priceless!
That goes "ditto" for daddy!
Lon
Love this! Love this! Love this!
The picture tells a thousand words!
Beautiful... well said and shown.
I just love you to pieces. Your "mama's heart" is bigger than any I know. (except for mine of course) Thank you for being you and being such a great mama to Punkin boy.
Post a Comment