Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Wonderment of a Pipe Phone

"Hey Landon. Look what Lindsay sent to you."
"What is it?" he replied?
"It is a phone to listen to yourself read. It allows you to talk very quietly and still be able to hear yourself."
"Cool dude!"


"I think you better call Lindsay and tell her thank you!"
"Ok" he said with a twinkle in his eye!


"Hi Lindsay. Thank you for the pipe phone. Do you know I am using 2 phones to talk to you?"


"Mama, watch this! It works too!" he whispered to me as he was still talking to Lindsay.


"I really like it! Thank you Lindsay! "
"Mama, Lindsay's battery is dying."
"Good bye" he said with a smile as he hung up the cell phone!

Lindsay, did you know that it also magnifies the best boy noises he can come up with???
He likes to 'beatbox' like Butterscotch did on last years' "America's Got Talent".
Oh the endless hours of fun he will have with a pipe phone!

"Mama, I just can't believe that a phone is made just out of plastic pipe!"

9 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

cute cute cute!

Lindsay said...

OH Landon! I knew that you would LOVE it!! and use it to its full capacity :)

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAY Cool!!! I know Landon will have hours of entertainment with his new phone.

Anne said...

I keep saying I'm going to make a class set of these...and I haven't. Maybe this summer. All boy noises? Hmm...I can think of some I wouldn't want magnified.

Kristie said...

heehee...the mind of a young boy...what a curious and wonderful thing it is!!

Stacy B said...

I think we need to make some of these. How easy and wonderful. It was a great weekend, thanks!

Becky said...

I love those things! What a cool Lindsay you have!

sueellieslife said...

never heard of those, but i'm sure landon is saying all of his wonderful, creative sayings!

Stacey said...

Did she just make that up?? Fun toy though! and cute post!