Over 90 minutes of running up and down this steep dune!
Over and over and over again!
Live on boys!
I LOVE it!!! Glad you got some video!! :) Let's go again... you want to leave right now?! :)
almost makes me wanna roll down that hill!
Looks like great fun!! So much energy captured so well!
Did you go to the top of the 'big one'? I can promise, I made it to the top...but I didn't do it again and again. -But hey, I'm just a silly girl.
Video is such a great keepsake......capturing so much energy!!
Post a Comment
Translation for 140 languages by ALS
5 comments:
I LOVE it!!! Glad you got some video!! :)
Let's go again... you want to leave right now?! :)
almost makes me wanna roll down that hill!
Looks like great fun!! So much energy captured so well!
Did you go to the top of the 'big one'? I can promise, I made it to the top...but I didn't do it again and again. -But hey, I'm just a silly girl.
Video is such a great keepsake......capturing so much energy!!
Post a Comment