Tonight's appetizer was...
A peanut butter and jelly and hard honey sandwich with no top on it.
first you get a loaf of bread
(I forgot to take a picture of the bread)
one piece
get peanut butter
and get jam
get hard honey
and then you smear it allllll together
first the peanut butter
then the jelly
then the hard honey
and Mama, that looks like pears but it really is hard honey
and then cut off the crust
to make sure it's good, you MUST lick off the knife
and YUMMMMM
bye
that's all
it tastes delicious
icious
kalicious
palicious
(so good that he fell to the floor after the first bite)
oh and you don't put "top" on it
oh and another way would be to put a little swirly whipped cream up on top.
I hope you like it!
I hope you like it!
Landon, age 6
8 comments:
Full of detail, passion, and life.
Landon - once again ... you amaze me!
Looks like a recipe I'm going to have to try! :)
NEVER heard of or seen HARD honey!?!?!?! What in the world is it?
love the pic with his eyes rolling back!!!! love it
Too cute!
And looks very yummy I might add!
Can't wait to try it Landon!!!
Where does one get hard honey?
Hummm...I'm thinking that sounds pretty yummy. I know one little girl that would love to take a bit and another that I'd have to sit on to get her to taste it.
You gotta educate us about hard honey! :) I agree... love the eyes rolling back in his head!
This kid rocks!
What is hard honey??? Fun post!
Post a Comment