A post I didn't publish earlier.
Landon was chosen by his teacher to receive an award - RESPECT.
He missed the very first assembly as we were in Canada. Not knowing what to expect, he was a little apprehensive. Since this was a surprise for him, he did not know we were going to be there. What a great look and a tiny, little wave as he walked up the "red carpet".
He missed the very first assembly as we were in Canada. Not knowing what to expect, he was a little apprehensive. Since this was a surprise for him, he did not know we were going to be there. What a great look and a tiny, little wave as he walked up the "red carpet".
We are so proud of you Landon!
6 comments:
Those are the BEST pictures of you guys!! LOVE them!!
Way to go Landon - may you know what a treasure you are - ALWAYS!!
Great job Landon! This award is much deserved.
I think it's neat that they have a cookie time after the assembly.
Congratulations Landon!
Good job Landon. I would given you the same reward. And good job, Dad and Mom!
Congratulations Landon!
Have I told you that I think he is the cutest thing ever!!!???
Post a Comment