You know, I really believe that God brings us something in everyday to say to us, Have a Nice Day. I think we just get to wrapped up in "doing" that we forget to look for those things. It may be as simple as a smile from a friend or a beautiful photo like this one. THanks for sharing. If you need a photo of me to look at daily I can write on it.....Have a nice Day..Love ya
9 comments:
How cool is that?!?!
It took me a second! I am having a bad computer day so have a grumpy face on. This brought a smile! Thanks.
That is awesome!
You know, I really believe that God brings us something in everyday to say to us, Have a Nice Day. I think we just get to wrapped up in "doing" that we forget to look for those things. It may be as simple as a smile from a friend or a beautiful photo like this one. THanks for sharing. If you need a photo of me to look at daily I can write on it.....Have a nice Day..Love ya
Totally reminds me of YOU!!
Thanks for the rare smile today!
totally cracking up about the comment from "Queenie" :)
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful photo! I think I will share it with some of my friends, too. Have a super day!
love the banner with landon licking the snow!
Oh my gosh! What an awesome picture.
Post a Comment