Remember this day? The day that Landon had his front two teeth pulled? This song?
Every night in Landon's prayers, faithfully he remembers to pray for his new teeth. To grow in strong and quickly. If Lon or I forget, we must "repray" and include his teeth. It has been a long 7+ months waiting for those teeth.
On our way to the Halloween party in Bellevue, Landon was laughing and something caught my eye. Upon closer examination, I saw a corner of a tooth. Not just any tooth, but the long awaited, prayed for daily front tooth! I immediately got out the camera, took a picture and showed it to Landon so he could see for himself! (We were in the truck and I didn't have a mirror for him. So thankful for digital cameras with zoom in features in playback!)
I do not think a smile has left his face since the arrival of the tooth!
As it is erupting more and more, I am finding it a little odd to think that I will be seeing his real teeth...after all we have been through! He is such a trooper!
May you grow strong and healthy teeth, my son!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Prayers are being answered
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ronda! He is just too cute!
He is sooo full of personality!
I already adore him!
I am crying right now.
enough said.
love you sweet Landon and can't wait to see those "real" teeth of yours!!
More teeth to brush...Hurray! Grandma K
Yippie! I can't wait to see his new teeth. I know they will be strong!
Did you know I have a MAJOR dental phobia. I promise not to tell Landon any of my 'horror' stories. From the looks of it - he's had enough dental work to last him a lifetime! Strong, brave little guy! :-)
What an exciting time! Big kid teeth are the best.
Yeah Landon!!! Congratulations.
I guess hockey is out of the question (not a bad thing). All this waiting for those chompers, you'll want to hold on to them.
Thanks for sharing the good news Ronda. An answered prayer is the best news ever.
Precious!
Post a Comment