This is what I walked out to this morning.
Last night Landon played till after 9:30 in the snow.
The beloved tricycle that he does not want to give away...even though he is on his second bike!
So much fun to knock the snow off the branches so they won't break!

Ah yes, the driving conditions...
8 comments:
Beautiful, just beautiful!! :)
How lucky are you to wake up to that?!
Thanks for sharing your winter wonderland with us!! :)
It is so so pretty but I am so so glad you are staying in town tonight.
Move over Tuna Can, this is a job for the Big Red Truck!.
OK, I was excited to see the little bit of snow that Pendleton got and when I saw it I immediately thought of you. Thanks for sharing... I just love the snow.
So pretty!
I love the snow!
You know I am SOOOOOOOO jealous! I am coming up to play in the snow. That is all there is to it. You know my question, is it good snowman snow? Love it, love it, love it.
Renee
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Looks beautiful, but glad I don't have to drive in it. The girls would have loved to come play this weekend.
What gorgeous photos! I remember days like this when I lived in Halfway...I had to shovel the stuff EVERY morning! It is so beautiful, but a bear to put up with. Thanks again!
Post a Comment