It is not very often that Landon has cousins that come to play. When Annika and Benson came over for Thanksgiving, he made the most of the time spent together.
After making the snowman, Landon was not ready to come inside. He added ears. When I asked him to stand by Frosty, he posed with his tongue out. Landon cannot get too much snow in his life right now. What a goon, but he is my goon!
They made the pipeworks car which provided lots of entertainment. Missed the picture of them wearing the "safety helmet".
Watching Polar Express all snug in the blankets!
Playing hide and seek. Can anyone find Landon?
Those tubs provided much pleasure!
Almost as good as a cardboard box!
Fruit faces grew into fruit snowmen that made a great snack!
Last but not least is Baby Elissa. She and I spent many hours in the chair snuggin' and sleeping.
Sorry Konrad and Shannon, I did not get a picture of you for this post. Thanks for letting us love on your kids! Please come again!
4 comments:
I absolutely love that picture with the tongue! That is just a riot. We tried to make a snowman today and I ended up doing all the work! They need to come up and practice with Landon at teh big house.
all of the pictures make me feel as if I were there!
but... that first one... well... it is worthy of publication!!
We can't wait for the day that Braden gets to spend time with his cousins too! Thanks for the pictorial Ronda, we love it.
Thanks so much for having us...we all had a great time! I also forgot to mention anything about that fantastic pumpkin pie! So delicious!
~Konrad
Post a Comment