Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Addie Cakes

The absolute, very bestest way ever to enjoy Death by Chocolate is...


Celebrate an older sister turning 9 and...


...be really, really quiet while others enjoy theirs eaten with a fork.


That sure was yummy! I enjoyed mine! Did you?

Hmmm, I wonder what it feels like in my hair???

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness!! These ROCK and I love all the CHOCOLATE!!

Stacey said...

Cute cute pictures!!

Love the new site layout!!

Have a good one!

Kristie said...

very cute!:)

Heather said...

oooh! I had forgotten about that dessert! What is the recipe agian I think I might make that this weekend. It wouldn't happen to be what you are bringing to Kyndra's party is it!!??:)

Anne said...

Kisses anyone?

Melisa Jo said...

What a mug! I love those fingers all crossed and sticky. Better her than me, however!

Anonymous said...

These pictures makes me want a huge bowl of chocolate ice cream!

Brenda said...

Too cute!!!!